Rethink Ireland is thrilled to announce the launch of its HeadStart Fund.
This €3,000,000 fund aims to support not-for-profit organisations that have an innovative approach to effecting positive mental health for young people aged 15-24 years, with a proven track record of impact and a vision to scale.
This three-year fund was created in partnership with the Z Zurich Foundation and the HSE.
Up to 10 awardees will receive a package of support, including:
#1. A cash grant of up to a maximum of €69,330 per annum across 3 years
2. A business supports package
3. A place on Rethink Ireland’s capacity building programme
4. Project performance management
Applications are invited from not-for-profit organisations that work towards enhancing positive outcomes in mental health for their beneficiaries (young people aged 15-24) including but not limited to the areas of:
- early intervention
- well-being and resilience
- confidence building
- combatting depression/social anxiety/social isolation/loneliness/stress
- community-wide approaches and tailored action for specific groups that have worse mental health outcomes including, but not limited to young people, women, ethnic minorities, and those facing socio-economic disadvantage within the target age range.
The deadline for applications is March 3, 2023. Please see the website for more information on who is eligible to apply and how to submit your online application.
An online Information Session on the HeadStart Fund will be held on Wednesday, 8th February at 11am or Friday, 17th February at 1pm to provide applicants with an opportunity to obtain further information tips on writing an effective application and to ask any questions they may have on the funding.
To book the Wednesday session please click HERE or use this LINK to book the Friday session.