The HSE has launched a public engagement campaign with the aim of working together with people living with COPD, Asthma, Diabetes or a heart condition or those caring for someone with these conditions in order to develop services that meet care needs better.
The public engagement campaign has three goals:
- Learn more from people’s experiences of care;
- Explore people’s thoughts and ideas on how services could be improved;
- Form a group of people to partner with in developing and delivering healthcare services now and into the future.
Please take two minutes to watch as Cáit O’Donnell shares her COPD journey below:
The first step is to engage with people living with these conditions and invite them to share their experiences and ideas on how to improve care services.
They can share their opinions in a number of ways:
- Attend a public engagement event on Wednesday, June 29 in the Clayton Hotel, Galway between 2 and 4.30pm. You can attend in-person or online;
- Complete an online anonymous feedback form.
- The closing date for registration is next Monday, June 20.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org