GMIT recruiting for student counselling and access and disability services
A number of exciting employment opportunities are now on offer with the Galway Mayo Institute of Technology in both its student counselling and access and disability services.
Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology is a progressive higher education institution offering a wide range of programmes from Higher Certificate to PhD level to approximately 8,000 students across five campuses in Galway and Mayo.
The institute is currently recruiting for a range of roles that reflect GMIT Student Services’ commitment to providing high quality student supports that enhance the student experience and contribute to a holistic learning environment and to increasing access and participation and improved progression outcomes for all students.
Applications are now invited for the following fixed terms positions in Student Services at GMIT:
• Student Mental Health Programme Facilitator (10 Month Fixed Term)
• Mental Health and Wellbeing Project Officer (1 Year Fixed Term)
• Development Coordinator for Universal Design for Learning (UDL) (1 Year Fixed Term)
• Mental Health & Wellbeing Learner Support Coordinator (1 Year Fixed Term) (2 Posts)
• Community Engagement Worker (5 Month Fixed Term).
Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from diverse, qualified candidates.
Further information on these roles is available at http://www.gmit.ie/jobs
The closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon on Friday, June 25 next.
For further information on education supports available in Galway, Mayo and Roscommon click HERE.