Online workshops to promote mental health recovery
CAWT’s EU INTERREG VA Mental Health Innovation Recovery project are offering FREE online workshops during the month of May.
CAWT (which stands for Cooperation and Working Together for Healthy Gain and Well Being in Border Areas) is a partnership that comprises the Health Service Executive (HSE), the Health and Social Care Board, the Public Health Agency, the Southern Health and Social Care Trust and the Western Health and Social Care Trust.
The May workshops are all free and delivered online via Zoom.
Remaining courses include:
- Recognising and strengthening your Resilience on Monday, May 17 from 10.30am to 11.ooam;
- The Wellness Toolbox on Wednesday, May 19 from 2-2.30pm;
- Learning to Like Yourself on Thursday, May 20 from 12pm to 12.30pm;
- Top Tips for Anxiety on Tuesday, May 25 from 2-2.30pm;
- Living Beyond Depression on Wednesday, May 26 from 11-11.30am;
- Creativity for Wellness on Thursday, May 27 from 11-11.30am.
To book your space on any of these workshops call (087) 7817947 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.